Open topic with navigation
View Corporate Earnings, Corporate Events, Economic Events, Dividends, Splits and IPO/Secondary Offerings from the unified Events Calendar.
To open the Event Calendar
- From the Mosaic Anchor Window, click the button.
The left side of the display provides filters to streamline the displayed data shown on the right. By default the view opens to today's date, but you can click any date on the calendar widget to view events for that day. Other filters include:
- Filter by Company: Enter a symbol to filter out all data but for the specified company.
- Only Show My Companies
- If on, companies displayed in the individual sections are in your portfolio, a Watchlist, were recently held by you, or are competitor companies of these. Filter further by unchecking any of the four "my companies" selections.
- If off, you will see full data including all companies returned by Thomson Reuters Street Events.
- Corporate Actions
- If on, all four sections of the Corporate Actions umbrella are displayed. Filter further by unchecking one or more of the Corporate Action sub-categories.
- Corporate Events - Toggle on or off to display or hide Corporate Events.
- Economic Events - Toggle on or off to display or hide Economic Events.
- Option Last Trade Dates - Toggle on or off to display or hide the Option Last Trade Dates section.
- Region - Use the drop down selector box to view data for US, America Non-US, Europe, Asia, or all regions.
The results of your filters are displayed in the large frame on the right side of the Calendars window.
Click an event to see more details.
Use the DAY/WEEK/MONTH buttons on the top right to view results for the selected day, week, or month. Events shown in weekly or monthly view are identified by colored dots. Use the calendar widget in the Filter section to select a different day, week or month.