Open topic with navigation
Create an Order with Share Allocations
Use pre-defined Account Groups or Allocation Profiles to allocate order shares.
To create an order with share allocations
- Click the "Ask" or "Bid" price on a market data line to create an order.
- Click the Ask Price to create a Buy order.
- Click the Bid Price to create a Sell order.
- Use the field drop down list to select an Account Group, Account Profile, a single account or All* accounts.
- For the Account Group, modify the allocation method if necessary. If you choose the PctChange method, enter a positive or negative value in the Percentage field. All other automatic allocation methods are calculated using the order size.
- If you use an Allocation Profile, select a group name.
- To allocate all shares to one account, select a single account.
- Click OK to complete the order.
- Click Transmit to send the order.
* The option to select "All" accounts is hidden if the number of accounts in an IBroker family is greater than 50 (unless the IBroker is enabled for allocations).